h2u offers a variety of programs that benefit cancer patients – not only support groups, but also education and social events such as line dancing, bowling and bridge. Membership in h2u is only $20/year, which is a little more than 5 cents per day. Membership applications, newsletters and additional information regarding h2u are available at the Corpus Christi Cancer Center
h2u - Health, Happiness, You is a membership program designed to meet the unique health needs of people 50+. h2u is a national organization with local affiliates at HCA hospitals around the country, including Corpus Christi Medical Center.
h2u empowers members to manage their health and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
Importance of 50+ Health
h2u has identified five important health areas for people 50+:
- Disease prevention
- Healthy lifestyle
- Injury Prevention
h2u programming is designed specifically to address all of these areas.
- Opportunity to participate in health, fitness and travel programs
- Monthly newsletter about 50+ health and living a healthy lifestyle
- Invitations to physician lectures and other special events
- Subscription to a quarterly health magazine
- Prescription discounts through Caremark
- Access to online health tools at www.h2u.com
- Discounts on other products and services
An h2u membership is only $20 per person per year. There may be additional fees for local programs and travel.
For more information, please visit Corpus Christi Medical Center at www.ccmedicalcenter.com.